Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Do List

The first weekend of March, I'll be going to a quilt getaway weekend. I've been going since I was pregnant with Julia, 15 years ago. The only one I missed was when Pete was 3 months old. I didn't think it was fair to Bill to leave him with an infant and a 2 year old. OK, the truth is he would have been fine, but I didn't want to leave my baby.

I'm thrilled that I've been asked to teach the Saturday workshop for the second time. We'll be doing a miniature version of Linda Warren's Dimensional Design #2, Easy Overlay. Her original design measures 65" square or 95" square. My version is 30" square and more manageable in a large group setting. You can purchase the pattern from Valley Fabrics.Here's what I need to get done by March 6:
Class handouts, samples and step-outs
Handouts & samples for "midnight madness" craft
Layer & quilt a twin scrappy top to sleep under at camp
Set up an Etsy shop
Make some paper pieced pins to sell
Keep up with the Quilt Along
Start something for the Nothing But Scraps Challenge
Visit Mark Lipinski on Saturday
Attend an applique class on Feb 28
Send out the Guild newsletter on March 2
And I suppose I should clean the house, cook meals, work out and drive kids around.

Yeah. I can handle that. I work well under pressure!
Ciao,
Tina

No comments: