Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Sun

The sun is shining again today and we're starting to warm up. This time of the morning, the sun shines directly onto my machine. I love the light and warmth, but the glare can be too much. Time for blogging and cleaning. I'm making progress on the log cabin blocks. I am liking them too much to donate to the raffle. Thank you for your comments and suggestions! I think I'll finish Cheaper by the Dozen for the raffle.I took a walk around the house yesterday, looking for signs of spring. No flowers yet. This club moss is a beautiful, bright shade of green.
The hens and chicks in my rock garden exploded last year. I was a geology major, so I have rock samples from New York, Wyoming, Colorado and Utah. The biggest ones are in the rock garden at the base of the bird bath.
There was frost on the grass this morning, so I guess I'll wait a little longer before I get out to clean the flower beds.

I hope the sun is shining on you today!
Ciao,
Tina

No comments: