Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Pins in the Shop

Welcome, Friends of Jodi! It is an honor to be featured on such a well respected blog. Thanks Jodi!

I listed some new Spring pins in the shop this morning.
I had to use lots of bright colors to combat the gray skies.

After three days of rain and yucky worms on the driveway, the sun is finally out. We're expecting temps in the mid 70's this weekend. Yeah!! I can't wait to get into the garden.

The deadline is fast approaching (like, tomorrow!) for raffle items for Pete's class trip to Washington, DC. I'll be layering, quilting, binding, and labeling a red, white and blue lap quilt today. It's a very simple piece, and nothing to write home about. I'd better get to work.

I hope the sun is shining on you!
Tina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also looking forward to the wonderful weather! Your pins are beautiful!

Jodi Nelson said...

These pins look fantastic! ooxx`jodi