Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Update

I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day. We had a sunny, relaxing day.

My Girl Scouts did a little camping this weekend. It was more laid back than usual and we really enjoyed each other's company. Here are some highlights:

Full Moon over the pond

Tall trees and platform tents

Raindrops on White Pine

Wildflowers

Scary Spider!

We're getting betting at folding the flag, but we haven't achieved military precision just yet.

I'm always inspired to recycle more and waste less after a trip to camp. Remember: It's easy being green!
Tina

2 comments:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Great camp pictures. You're braver than I am, I don't think I could do it. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!
~Karen~

Unknown said...

Terrific pictures! When I was a troop leader that is one thing that I tried to avoid was camping. Looks fun, but just not my cup of tea.