Friday, September 18, 2009

Guiding Light

I admit it. I'm a soap opera junkie. I started watching CBS soaps when I was about 10. The only time I watched another network was in maybe 1980, when the Luke and Laura thing started on General Hospital.


It was a sad week in our house, as Julia and I cried our way through the final 5 episodes of the Guiding Light. Pete was shooshed more than a few times! Don't talk to us from 3:00-4:00 this week!


We were pretty happy with the way the ending was written. We just wish it didn't have to end. I grew up with Phillip, Rick and Beth. We graduated from high school the same year. I'll miss them.


Looking on the bright side, now I have an hour a day to do something else!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, one of my guilty pleasures is watching Days of our Lives. I also did the Luke and Laura thing too. Sad to see one go.