Monday, February 22, 2010

Yummy Fabric!

Look what I got in the mail!

I've been lusting after Meadowsweet for months. I'm not sure what to do with it, but it makes me sooooo happy!


This stack (and another one just like it) arrived from Jackie for a very special purpose.
Don't they give you hope that spring and summer are coming?


And that SWEET Jackie sent me these Moda Sweet Rolls. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that these are my first moda bake shop fabrics. They are yummy!


I wish I had time this week to play with my new fabric. Alas, February is almost over and I have deadlines to meet. Most (all) are self-imposed, so I can release myself from the obligation at any time. Here's my list for the next 7 days:
  • Start and finish piecing my MQX Charity Challenge piece (photo due March 1)
  • Star Crazy- piece February blocks
  • Year 2000 Scrapbook
  • UFO Challenge- quilt & bind Easy Weave
It's actually a nice assortment of tasks, so if I get tired of quilting, I can piece. Or work on a few scrapbook pages. Or re-count the Girl Scout cookies in my garage!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your fabrics are wonderful, I can undestand they make you happy :o)

omashee aka Barb said...

Ooohh Tina! the fabrics are yummy! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Jackie must really, really love you! WOW!
Now, I have to know, is that your garage with all the cookies in it? Man, it's bee-u-tee-ful! So light & bright. It would HAVE to be my stitching room! So, please pass the cookies...

Unknown said...

They all look so pretty in the pictures!! I hope you will get to use the sweet rolls soon. Maybe at the retreat? Less than 2 weeks and counting. Can't wait! I think I might be doing my February Star Crazy blocks at the retreat at the rate I am going.

Janetsko@aol.com said...

All the fabrics are beautiful! I will look forward to seeing what you create with everything.