Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fail!

Just a quick post to show you my sewing failure from yesterday.


I was ready to sew the borders on these blocks and noticed that I had a bunch of white bits left over. Oops. And I thought I was in the zone!

Can you see where one of the yellow "geese" is missing a background triangle? He was actually missing both triangles, but I was able to add the one in the corner without tearing the block apart.

I really like the colors, so I'll need to try again. But not right now. I need to unearth my dining room table from a mountain of craft supplies so we can eat dinner there tomorrow!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tina! Hope you have a great day.

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Been there, done that...We just need to name them "The One Winged Geese"! I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!
~Karen~

Denise L. Gregory said...

LOL I'm so oblivious that even after reading "fail", I couldn't see what was wrong until I'd read your description!!

Anyway, glad you were able to fix it without too much pain :-)
Denise

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, I am taking a break after just un-stitching a block to re-do a different color that I discovered while basting. It happens....