Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I was going to skip the holiday post and move on, but I couldn't do it! I feel the need to wrap it up first. I'll be quick about it.

My adorable mother made these adorable crocheted sock monkeys for her great granddaughters.


I filled Julia & Pete's stockings with the
12 Days of Christmas Candy!


We had a nice little Christmas Eve dinner at home.
The photo is my grandparents on Christmas Eve c. 1982.


Christmas Day, we were at my sister's for dinner. She is an expert at serving a delicious dinner to almost 20 people!


We stayed in upstate NY for an extra day because of the blizzard! This was our view from the hotel, looking out onto the K-Mart parking lot.


Here's a peek at my New Year's project! I can't wait to show you more!


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Chris Daly said...

Happy New Year Tina. I love your new project!

Katie said...

I want a copy of that picture of Grandma!