Saturday, June 11, 2011

Swap Season

I signed up for a couple of fabric swaps. The first one is Karen's red & white swap. I delivered 125 red charm squares to her when we met for lunch yesterday! I didn't take pictures. How non-bloggy of me!


The second swap is Wendy's polka dot swap. I just cut 80 charms and packed them up to mail.


I wanted to list the names of the prints, but only two of them had selvedges. The purple one is Freckles by Free Spirit and I'm guessing it is at least 10 years old. The candy dot print is "bijoux dot" from Alexander Henry, 2006. I love selvedges with dates, so you can tell if they are ripe!

1 comment:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Thanks for meeting me for lunch...it was delicious!! Lots more packages due in this week for the swap and some will be a little late, so I'll let you know when we can get together. I've recruited the girls too!! If we make a party out of it, it won't hurt so much organizing 15,625 squares.
Karen