Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday

With no finishes to report this week, I'll just show you my top priority WIP: Ninigret Quilters Raffle Quilt. It really should be done by now. Done. Quilted. Bound. Labeled. Tickets printed. As usual, I'm behind schedule and playing catch-up. 


I was hoping to have something to show at the guild meeting tonight, but I only have piles of parts. Maybe I'll pin them to a flannel and bring them anyway. I feel like such a slacker!


The pattern is called Going in Circles from the book Certifiably Crazy by The Buggy Barn

I need to run! I have a full day of volunteering ahead of me. Religious education office at church this morning, Girl Scout cookie meeting this afternoon, and a guild meeting tonight. I'm tired already!

During my breaks, I'll be surfing here...

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

Chris said...

It is looking good even as just parts. I love the colors.

Shelly said...

I'm currently working on a blue and neutral patchwork quilt. I'm liking the stars!

OPQuilt said...

I can see by what you've started that this quilt is going to be a beauty, Tina! I love the colors, and the way it is set together to bring out the "rob Peter pay Paul" aspect of sharing borders will really make the eye move throughout the quilt.

I think we are all trying to get our quilting mojo back after the holidays. I see on many quilter's blogs that they are expressing sentiments similar to yours. I do think we have to give ourselves a breather, to catch up after Christmas and all that we did during the holidays.

I'll look forward to the progress of this beautiful quilt!

Elizabeth E.
www.opquilt.com

Austysmum said...

Love this! It is going to look fabulous!