Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Not much to report this week. It would appear my mad rush to finish projects has slowed dramatically. I haven't taken a stitch since Saturday. A group of friends got together for a sewing day and I sewed labels onto nine quilts. It was nice to sit and stitch and yack and eat.


This week, all my free time is being spent with Pete. He is finishing up his Eagle Scout project and we couldn't be happier! If all goes well, the project will be installed tomorrow. I can't wait to show you the pictures!

I'm not linking up my pile of labels, but I hope you'll visit WIP Wednesday for everyone else's quilty goodness.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am working slowly and procrastinating as usual, lol.
The weather was so nice this weekend, had to enjoy the outside.

Debbie

Barbara said...

Nine labels?! Now that IS progress in spite of not feeling much like it. Congrats! They look great.