Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WIP Wednesday

At the top of the WIP pile is this fun nine patch swap top. It needs to be completed for the Ninigret Quilters show in October. If I can find my bowl of safety pins, I'll start basting soon. When our new mattress was delivered recently, I moved all the quilting supplies out of my bedroom, and now I can't find a whole pile of stuff. I hope it turns up soon!


Next on the list to be done is a baby quilt for my nephew's baby girl due in November. I have a pile of fabric and a pattern ready to go. More nine patches.

Then Pete's quilt will need to be finished in December. He leaves for boot camp next Sunday (sigh) and this will be his graduation gift.


Unfortunately, my Tee quilt will have to wait. 


 As always, it's time to link up and go surfing!

 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

Julie Hirt - 627handworks said...

LOOVE that nine patch! What a fun way to put it all together!

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

Very cool! I love all the colors. :)

Cathy said...

You will have a fall filled with fabric fun!

Abby and Stephanie said...

That will be a very special graduation gift for your son. Perfect in patriotic colors. Next he'll need a quilt in Marine Corps colors. :o) I love the sweet simplicity of 9-patches. Great colors.