Monday, June 2, 2014

AMB Blog Hop Winners


The winner of a fat quarter pack of American Made Brand solids is Arianna, originally from Pennsylvania, now living in Virginia.

The winner of prize pack 2 (charm squares, chocolate and lapel pin) is Chiska of Wyoming.

It took me 4 tries to choose 2 winner who I was able to contact. One was a Google+ commenter whose email address was not visible (Debbie Weishaar from Louisiana). And another was a noreply comment (emmy in FL who used to live in CT and used to camp in RI). Ladies, if you email me at tinastitches (at) gmail (dot) com, I will send you a lapel pin.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Congrats to the winners! Love the little lighthouse.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi, Where is your block? I can see this post but don't see anything but the title in the previous one. What am I missing?
Thanks!

WhoMom said...

Congratulations Winners!!!